Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Handguard recommendations
#21
LRRPF52 Wrote:Yes. Midsouth has them for even less, way less. You can get Cerakote too.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/d...handguards

Damn!! I was scrolling through that site after opening your link, and I saw they were selling the Radical FGS rails...that I just switched my 10.5" and 12.5" guns to. They even have the 15" version I need for my 20" gun lol...

But they're all out of stock.../sigh!

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...compatible

It's the only place I've seen yet that has them individually, instead of part of an upper assembly. I had to buy a complete 5.56 upper to get my 12" unit...then sell off the barrel and upper receiver to make up the money, lol.
Reply
#22
I like to be different and have always found fantastic results keeping that in mind. Useful, practical, and different keeping somewhat away from the usual cookie cutter hot today items. Its got to work, and work well is my theory. Cost included but i will buy whats necessary to acheave my final goal. I can envision most my rifle projects from the start and make them happen that way. Its pretty cool!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)