Posts: 252
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2011
Yeah Lee, sometimes we try TOO hard when things are really simple.
Time now to punch some paper with the boys until we can get away for a little hunting.
Thanks
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2016
I know this is an old thread but I referenced it when I was having issues with my Grendel build and my journey took much more than a tear down and cleaning. I tried all of the typical fixes listed online (polishing, replacing, springs, ammo, mags, etc...) and finally I took the rifle to the gunsmith and he fixed the issue with an adjustable gas block. This was a painstaking journey and hopefully this post will save someone else the frustration I went through. I posted a detailed video of my problems and the fix on youtube in the hopes of helping the next guy diagnose and fix his issues.
Good luck and here's the link to the video if you are having issues with your Grendel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCY9RkpgB0
Posts: 18
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2014
SHM1979 Wrote:I know this is an old thread but I referenced it when I was having issues with my Grendel build and my journey took much more than a tear down and cleaning. I tried all of the typical fixes listed online (polishing, replacing, springs, ammo, mags, etc...) and finally I took the rifle to the gunsmith and he fixed the issue with an adjustable gas block.
So in your case you were over gassed? Is that what the smith told you?