Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Grendel build
#1
Hey guys, just wanted to show off my first 6.5 Grendel build. This is my first post but I've got a ton of great information from you guys on here. This site is absolutely a must stop spot for anyone interested in the 6.5 Grendel.... On to the gun...

-Wilson Combat matched stripped Upper & Lower Receiver
-VooDoo Innovations Bolt Carrier
-BCM Small Charging Handle
-Brownells 24" 1 in 8 SS Barrel & Bolt
-Midwest Industries G3 K-Series Handguard
-Luth-AR M.B.A Buttstock
-CMC 2 Stage Flat Trigger
-ERGO SureGrip w/Palm Shelf
-Nikon Buckmaster II 4-12x40
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7907[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7904[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7906[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7905[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
Hey what you doing with my rifle lmao, looks good sir nice rifle.
Reply
#3
Looks great. How does it shoot?
Reply
#4
Very nice build, let us know how it shoots!
Reply
#5
Looks awesome. Love the FDE look. I'm putting together a FDE LR-308 ATM and if it looks half as good as your grendel I'll be happy. How do you like the buckmaster scope? Thinking of buying one for my grendel as well
Joshua 1:9
Reply
#6
The scope is amazing for the price. I picked it up at my local Bass Pro Shop for only $150. I'm not sold on the BDC reticle yet but so far I have no complaints for the scope.
Reply
#7
Nice rifle!
[SIZE="3"]If it ain't fun, why bother doin' it?[/SIZE]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)