Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2016
New to the group and just finished my first Grendel build. Still need a magazine, but can't wait to test it out.
Lilja AR740 20" Barrel and Maxim Bolt
Northtech Defense upper and lower
Zerofail BCG
MI 15" handguard
Elftmann Tactical 3 gun trigger
Vortex HS-T 6-24
American Defense 20MOA mount
Fab Defense Stock
Strike Ind Kingcomp
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
Welcome aboard. Looking very nice.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
Posts: 76
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 28
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2016
Very nice. Let us know how she shoots.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Really nice rifle, I'm interested in a range report also.
Posts: 1,040
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2014
That's a nice stick your have! I have a Elftman like yours for my sbr and I think it's one of the best triggers out in single stage! I love flat triggers, for my next build worth either a 18"-22" barrel I'm gonna use another Elftman or Geissele SD-E.
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!
Posts: 56
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2015
Very nice!
[SIZE="3"]If it ain't fun, why bother doin' it?[/SIZE]
Posts: 311
Threads: 19
Joined: Sep 2014
Sweet! If you were close by, I'd lend you a mag!
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2016
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I went through the barrel break in the other day. Not much to report as I only had 50 yrds to work with, but it shot well and produced one ragged hole. Hope to have a mag and a range report by the end of this week.