Upper reciever lapping
#1
Any one here have a receiver lapping tool they would rent me? Or let me send you my upper receiver and let you lap it? I wont build another AR that it will matter on and don't want to spend the money for a 1 time use tool.
Reply
#2
Where you located bro.
Reply
#3
East central MS between Meridian and Jackson
Reply
#4
Can you get to Monroe, LA?
Reply
#5
Drillboss, What you doing in Monroe, thats not far from me.

Rugerfan I have some lapping work to do first but when im done I can ship you mine to borrow and ship back.
Reply
#6
My daughter lives there.
Reply
#7
Thanks Blaster, I certainly appreciate it. I will send you my address. Thanks to you too Drillboss for the offer.
Reply
#8
Cool deal drillboss hope yall enjoying easter
Reply
#9
It got a lot better after the water went down.
Reply
#10
Lol tell me bout the water my dock was a foot under water when the rains finally stoped and its normally six feet above water when toldeo bend lake is at pole level.
Reply
#11
[attachment=5220]
Reply
#12
Wow, hope that wasn't your house DB. Happy Easter , if it was I hope the damage was minimal .
Reply
#13
Nope, that's my daughters apartment. Luckily, she had second floor.

Anyone looking for some used cars???
Reply
#14
Just wanted to say thanks again to both of these gentlemen, I appreciate it. The people here may be referred to as the Horde but there are some fine folks using this forum.
Reply
#15
Amen brother. We only become a Horde when necessary, such as when we or one of our family are under attack, or maybe the Grendel caliber.....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)