Posts: 212
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2014
Any one here have a receiver lapping tool they would rent me? Or let me send you my upper receiver and let you lap it? I wont build another AR that it will matter on and don't want to spend the money for a 1 time use tool.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2014
East central MS between Meridian and Jackson
Posts: 893
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2015
Can you get to Monroe, LA?
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Drillboss, What you doing in Monroe, thats not far from me.
Rugerfan I have some lapping work to do first but when im done I can ship you mine to borrow and ship back.
Posts: 893
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 212
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2014
Thanks Blaster, I certainly appreciate it. I will send you my address. Thanks to you too Drillboss for the offer.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Cool deal drillboss hope yall enjoying easter
Posts: 893
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2015
It got a lot better after the water went down.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Lol tell me bout the water my dock was a foot under water when the rains finally stoped and its normally six feet above water when toldeo bend lake is at pole level.
Posts: 893
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 212
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2014
Wow, hope that wasn't your house DB. Happy Easter , if it was I hope the damage was minimal .
Posts: 893
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2015
Nope, that's my daughters apartment. Luckily, she had second floor.
Anyone looking for some used cars???
Posts: 212
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2014
Just wanted to say thanks again to both of these gentlemen, I appreciate it. The people here may be referred to as the Horde but there are some fine folks using this forum.
Posts: 452
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2014
Amen brother. We only become a Horde when necessary, such as when we or one of our family are under attack, or maybe the Grendel caliber.....