03-14-2016, 06:01 PM
Question:
Having issues at times feeding the last round. If I put one round in and fire bolt locks open no problem and round ejects about 2 oclock...If I put 3 rounds in the mag it has no problem cycling the first 2 but hangs up on the 3rd while feeding into the chamber. 16" heavy barrel, carbine length gas, a1 stock with rifle buffer and mil spec rifle spring. I had a shorty a2 stock with carbine buffer and had the same issue. Tried slowing down action with a wolf extra power spring but it seemed to close with more force and actually smash brass while ejecting. Open to thoughts....magazine issue? needs adjustable gas block? Different spring?
Having issues at times feeding the last round. If I put one round in and fire bolt locks open no problem and round ejects about 2 oclock...If I put 3 rounds in the mag it has no problem cycling the first 2 but hangs up on the 3rd while feeding into the chamber. 16" heavy barrel, carbine length gas, a1 stock with rifle buffer and mil spec rifle spring. I had a shorty a2 stock with carbine buffer and had the same issue. Tried slowing down action with a wolf extra power spring but it seemed to close with more force and actually smash brass while ejecting. Open to thoughts....magazine issue? needs adjustable gas block? Different spring?

