Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2016
I keep re-visiting this round over and over. It is truly my favorite for running a gas gun with an all day easy recoil. My first was way back when aa would still sell just barrels. It was a 22" that shot lights out. Like a dummy I sold it to move on to "bigger better" things. And did that a few more times. Guess it took a while to learn a lesson. This one is staying in the safe. Believe it or not this one is a cheap sprinta barrel that is a .5 Moa rifle.
Posts: 14
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2016
Thats a good looking rifle, what are all the specs?
6.5 Grendel
M&P stripped lower
AA billet upper with side charging handle
AA bolt carrier and bolt
Geissele DMR trigger
Sabre defense 20" stainless barrel
Magpul PRS stock
JP enterprises 15" hand guard
Vortex viper 6-20 with Burris P.E.P.R. mounts
Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2016
This rifle was built solely for varmint hunting. And cheap! Thing gets treated like a red headed step child so I didn't throw much at it.
Sprinta 20" barrel
Mag tac lower
Ssa upper
Mft stock
Forearm off eBay
I forget who all made the parts kits but all lower end
Cmc trigger
Primary arms ffp scope
Posts: 154
Threads: 35
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2016
Best I've gotten so far is .5" with 120gr Sierra Molly's and acc2460. Here is a recent pic load testing some 100gr noslers.
https://goo.gl/photos/wXGvHwoqxrWPExfV7
Posts: 3,888
Threads: 211
Joined: Feb 2011
Good stuff. Enjoy!
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::