Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Completed 6.5 build
#1
So I just dug up a picture on here of my build almost 5 years ago. Heres a pic of when I first built 6.5 and a couple of it now

[Image: photo4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2420.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2421.jpg]
6.5 Grendel
M&P stripped lower
AA billet upper with side charging handle
AA bolt carrier and bolt
Geissele DMR trigger
Sabre defense 20" stainless barrel
Magpul PRS stock
JP enterprises 15" hand guard
Vortex viper 6-20 with Burris P.E.P.R. mounts
Reply
#2
Just had her out at the range today testing out some new hand loads. had a couple .5 moa groups at 100yds using 123r Amax and 26gr of benchmark powder.
6.5 Grendel
M&P stripped lower
AA billet upper with side charging handle
AA bolt carrier and bolt
Geissele DMR trigger
Sabre defense 20" stainless barrel
Magpul PRS stock
JP enterprises 15" hand guard
Vortex viper 6-20 with Burris P.E.P.R. mounts
Reply
#3
Shoots as good at it looks!
Reply
#4
Where'd you source that Sabre Defence barrel?
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#5
I ordered it from midway over 6 years ago
6.5 Grendel
M&P stripped lower
AA billet upper with side charging handle
AA bolt carrier and bolt
Geissele DMR trigger
Sabre defense 20" stainless barrel
Magpul PRS stock
JP enterprises 15" hand guard
Vortex viper 6-20 with Burris P.E.P.R. mounts
Reply
#6
Very nice!

I like that side charging handle set up.
Reply
#7
Love the side-charger and JP handguard!
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#8
Cool. Gotta love seeing another Grendel.

I like the JP handguard. Thinking of using one on my Creedmoor.
Reply
#9
I love the handguard. I was really wondering if I should spend that much but it was worth the extra money
6.5 Grendel
M&P stripped lower
AA billet upper with side charging handle
AA bolt carrier and bolt
Geissele DMR trigger
Sabre defense 20" stainless barrel
Magpul PRS stock
JP enterprises 15" hand guard
Vortex viper 6-20 with Burris P.E.P.R. mounts
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)