Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wolf/Prvi Brass
#1
Wondering about Wolf Gold and Prizi (sp?) brass...any one use it to reload. The ammo is not badly priced and am looking for reloading brass source. Thanks
Reply
#2
I thought the same. I bought 100 rds loaded and another 100 of new brass. I had the primer pockets become too big in three reloads of both. I was using Winchester primers but have heard people had better luck with CCI. So it turned out that it wasn't a money saver for me.
Reply
#3
I am throwing out all my Privi brass after only 3 loads as the primer pockets are loose and I had two primer blowouts this weekend. I have learned my lesson and will NEVER buy this brass again. Ordered 200 Lapua this morning.
Reply
#4
Thanks for the responses guys. I decided to spend the extra money and picked up ammo by Hornaday to shoot and provide brass.
Reply
#5
I'm on my 3rd reload and haven't experienced the issues that others have noticed yet. However, my shooting partner had his get loose after first firing. He was almost able to hand seat the primers during the first reload. They are however, decently accurate rounds. They shot maybe, 1/4-1/2" looser groups than the factory Hornady rounds i had. Not bad for practice at the price.
Reply
#6
i have about 500 pieces of lapua/AA brass that i bought new and acquired and then another 500 mixed of hornady and wolfprivi i bought of another forum figured it would be good for hunting or shooting where i could loose the brass and not care

on a side note to brass life i have a wolf steel case i converted to boxer primer and fire formed into a grendel from a 7.62x39mm as a joke while everyone was waiting for the wolf steel to come out i now throw a load in it everytime i load up a batch i go to the range including the original 7.62 firing and the grendel fire forming it is now at 7 shots not bad for a joke
Punctuation is for the weak....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)