08-22-2015, 12:16 AM
What twist is your barrel incognito? I love mine as well and your results are on par with what other guys with these barrels are seeing. Hand loading provides even better results.
|
BHW barrel
|
|
08-22-2015, 12:16 AM
What twist is your barrel incognito? I love mine as well and your results are on par with what other guys with these barrels are seeing. Hand loading provides even better results.
08-23-2015, 01:50 PM
1x9
08-25-2015, 01:11 AM
I have a 24" BHW that is just so consistent, I don't know if it's the barrel or this amazing cartridge. Even fire forming some 7.62x39 produced good results.
08-25-2015, 01:24 AM
IceAxe Wrote:I have a 24" BHW that is just so consistent, I don't know if it's the barrel or this amazing cartridge. Even fire forming some 7.62x39 produced good results. The barrels are that good and the cartridge ain't shabby either. It's amazing how many groups I see posted using factory ammunition ammuntion that looks like that. The fire forming is a neat trick with the 7.62. Greg |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|