Posts: 129
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2014
Refinshed this for a friends. Based off atacs camo.
Duracoat colors:
Desert warrior dark earth
Multi light green
Tactical woodland brown
Tactical O.D. Green
Adam
Posts: 2,412
Threads: 31
Joined: Mar 2011
That looks very well done (and very nice). I like both the pattern and the color choices.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Posts: 129
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2014
Thanks. I was very happy with how it turned out.
Adam
Posts: 1,716
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2011
Nice work, Adam. One of these days I need to get around to giving this a try.
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Posts: 129
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2014
It's a easy process and rewarding project. I now having a bit of a waiting list to finish my friends and co-workers guns.
Adam
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
Very nice work.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com