Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Duracoat project for a PA15
#1
Refinshed this for a friends. Based off atacs camo.
Duracoat colors:
Desert warrior dark earth
Multi light green
Tactical woodland brown
Tactical O.D. Green
Adam
Reply
#2
That looks very well done (and very nice). I like both the pattern and the color choices. Smile
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply
#3
Thanks. I was very happy with how it turned out.
Adam
Reply
#4
Nice work, Adam. One of these days I need to get around to giving this a try.
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#5
It's a easy process and rewarding project. I now having a bit of a waiting list to finish my friends and co-workers guns.
Adam
Reply
#6
Very nice work.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)