Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel AR Delivers
#1
Went out to try out some of the Prvi Partizan 120 grain HPBT as an alternative to my normal Hornady 123 grain SST. I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. Found my new paper punching ammo. Gotta save the SSTs for critters. 1 round of SST for zero check, 3 rounds of Prvi for group size and POI comparison at 100 yards. Won't have to adjust too much either. Win win for me.

[IMG][Image: 52A42A3A-FBF4-4EFA-ADC6-3EE727F9953D.jpg][/IMG]
[Image: 03BD7BDC-58E4-4E35-A9A6-F8BD48F385F0.jpg]
Reply
#2
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised when I shot this ammo as well. My five shot groups were right around an inch and I had a couple of 3 and 4 shot clusters that were all touch. Not bad considering the price. I have heard the BC on these bullets is in the .450 range so that is nice as well. Its nice to have some commercial ammo options that are sub $15 that shoot well and are brass. I have not reloaded an PPU brass in 6.5 yet but i have in other calibers and I really like PPUs brass in .308 and 7.62x54r.
Reply
#3
Nice group. What kind of barrel are you using?
Reply
#4
Group and price - can't beat it with a stick.
Reply
#5
tasty_chicken Wrote:Nice group. What kind of barrel are you using?

20" Satern
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)