Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
20% off Black Hole Weaponry Barrels
#1
July 15 - 31th. I may pick up a 16 inch in their 'light' profile.
http://www.blackholeweaponry.com/
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#2
That is a awesome deal!
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!
Reply
#3
I just snagged one of their 18" MLGS tubes, on an earlier sale. After 5 1/2 weeks, it arrived last Friday and is gorgeous, as always. .750" at the gas block and weighs in at 2 1/2 lbs. (no fluting on this one).

I'll have it together in a week or so, time permitting, and expect it to be as accurate as the other barrels I've picked up from BHW.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6664[/ATTACH]
Reply
#4
Ugh, didn't need to see this lol
Reply
#5
Looking at cal. did not see 6.5 G ? was thinking about SBR for tree stand work but not wanting to get into a bcg also
Reply
#6
They will be sold as 264 LBC which shoots 6.5 Grendel ammo.

http://www.shop.blackholeweaponry.com/264LBC_c515.htm
Reply
#7
VASCAR2 Wrote:They will be sold as 264 LBC which shoots 6.5 Grendel ammo.

http://www.shop.blackholeweaponry.com/264LBC_c515.htm

They just introduced the 6.5 Grendel today. The website will be fixed tomorrow per the owner. They're also selling fitted bolts with the barrel.

This will be your chance to get a totally BHW produced barrel.

Greg
Reply
#8
Sigh.

After wishy-washying around I got in at literally the last 30 minutes and ordered a plain 20 in barrel.

I guess I've found something to do with that matched lower/upper pair of Rock River Arms I've had in the safe for the last 5 years or so. Rolleyes

How much blood/plasma can a person sell without dying?
Reply
#9
lesbaer45 Wrote:Sigh.

After wishy-washying around I got in at literally the last 30 minutes and ordered a plain 20 in barrel.

I guess I've found something to do with that matched lower/upper pair of Rock River Arms I've had in the safe for the last 5 years or so. Rolleyes

How much blood/plasma can a person sell without dying?

A bunch!! LOL

Greg
Reply
#10
I was told they sold a bunch of barrels to guys here. Their Sales guy said to thank you all for your support.

Gre
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)