11-22-2015, 12:55 PM
Looking for a clamp on, steel, adjustable, railed gas block. Any ideas? Did a Google search but can't seem to find all four in the same block. I'm sure someone must make one.
|
Gas Block Questions
|
|
11-22-2015, 12:55 PM
Looking for a clamp on, steel, adjustable, railed gas block. Any ideas? Did a Google search but can't seem to find all four in the same block. I'm sure someone must make one.
11-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Just curios, why do you need the rails? Why not an ajustable FSB? This time last year JP was selling some. I don't know if they still are?
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
I used a J P Enterprises adjustable top rail gas block on my 20" 6.5 Grendel build.
I used the blackened stainless steel gas block I got from Brownell's. http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/gas...=452000023
11-22-2015, 06:20 PM
cory Wrote:Just curios, why do you need the rails? Why not an ajustable FSB? This time last year JP was selling some. I don't know if they still are? Was thinking (still in the planning stages) of doing a railed block for front BUIS vs a low profile block under a hand guard with a rail.
11-22-2015, 06:21 PM
VASCAR2 Wrote:I used a J P Enterprises adjustable top rail gas block on my 20" 6.5 Grendel build. Funny that JP doesn't list that one on their site.
11-22-2015, 07:03 PM
1075 tech Wrote:Looking for a clamp on, steel, adjustable, railed gas block. Any ideas? Did a Google search but can't seem to find all four in the same block. I'm sure someone must make one. BTE has them and are very reasonably priced. I've got one on my 22" BBL and am quit pleased. ![]() http://www.bte-usa.com/#!standard-height...ocks/c1yre |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|