Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This is my rifle, there are many like it but ......
#1
I received my finished rifle late last summer and finally shot it right before the deer rifle season here in eastern NC. Deer activity was almost non-existent since they allow dog running here, plus EHD did a lot of damage to the herd so the only shot I had last season was on a bobcat.

Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50mm mil/mil FFP in LaRue mount
Satern 20" barrel and bolt
Spikes Tactical receivers
B5 stock
YHM smooth freefloat forearm
CMC single stage trigger
Harris bipod

Here she is hanging out in the house.
[IMG][Image: 93363f95-1ba2-41d9-ac4b-82f5f67be544.jpg][/IMG]

Took her turkey hunting with me because I kept seeing a coyote. Of course it did not show up whenever I had the rifle with me.
[IMG][Image: e19598d0-1447-40d2-aa7e-c243cc1a18c3.jpg][/IMG]

Bobcat that accidentally came near my stand. Bullet entered behind right shoulder, exited belly, near rear left leg. Intestines hanging out all over the place.
[IMG][Image: 80e6e08b-ceda-494c-bd1d-6b34df7c9eac.jpg][/IMG]

Was checking bullet drop at 200 with 100 yard zero and shot this 4 round group. The sniper in me says that this is a keeper.
[IMG][Image: df76ebb3-bd8e-4d94-b713-97ce6693336e.jpg][/IMG]
Reply
#2
Love the pictures.

I just shot my Alexander Arms Overwatch for the first time yesterday after having it for a week. Was always 30 mph wind until now. I put it on paper and shot two groups and experi need the same time of "sniper" feeling.

Hope you get to introduce Grendel to a deer this fall!
Reply
#3
Was hoping to meet up with some coyotes yesterday and today, but weather got absolutely horrible. Did get to scout out some spots for future use though.
Reply
#4
Very very nice... Love the scope choice.
Reply
#5
good lookin rig and group. looks like you're off to a great start.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)