Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2015
I just got my grendel put together. Still need some glass but I'm working on it.
Aero upper/lower
BCM carrier/PF bolt
BCM charging handle
Geissele ssa-e
15" Midwest keymod rail
20" PF BHW barrel
PF LMD brake
Here piggy, piggy!
Posts: 129
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2014
I like it. Please include a range report when you get go shoot it.
Adam
Posts: 123
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2012
Nice build.
Lifetime: NRA, GOA, 2AF
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2015
Will do. I have high hopes.
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 500
Threads: 11
Joined: Aug 2014
Muy BUENO! What optic are you planning for it???
Posts: 61
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2015
I'm not sure on the glass yet. I have vortex on everything I own so far except for one with an eotech. So naturally I lean that way. But I'm not opposed to some good suggestions. I plan on doing some hunting and a little hole punching from time to time. Probably something with a mil retical.
Posts: 671
Threads: 75
Joined: Sep 2014
nice job, look forward to your range report and pics of piggies.
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2015