Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
From my hunt during deer and coyote season
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6580[/ATTACH]
Have an Eotech MRDS on the Larue SPR mount now due to a situation a few weeks ago. Had four coyotes burst through a hedge row within 25 yds and had the scope dialed in at 14 looking at one at 650. Blew through a whole 10 round magazine scaring the hell out of them!!!
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
— G.K. Chesterton
Reply
#2
Hyup! I did nearly the same thing when I go caught glassing a ridge with my scope dialed to 12. A coyote strolled through an opening in the back of a corral at 75 yards while I tried to locate it in the eyepiece. Regrettably, I have no trophy pic to show for my trouble - one of the reasons why I now have an Aimpoint on my carbine.

Nice song dog. Love the can, too!
Reply
#3
Great work!

Let the Grendel-times roll!
Reply
#4
grendelized
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)