06-09-2015, 01:39 AM
Had a couple of frustrating projects and just needed to lighten it up a bit. Good for shootin the shit.
|
Shtf
|
|
06-09-2015, 01:39 AM
Had a couple of frustrating projects and just needed to lighten it up a bit. Good for shootin the shit.
06-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Love it! Is that a Pump Action or Single Shot?
06-09-2015, 02:58 AM
Sweet stick! How does it shoot? What rail it that, I love it?
06-09-2015, 04:52 AM
Hay you should ceracoat it and put a nvd on it for night ops
06-09-2015, 10:32 AM
That pistol grip might draw the ire of some politicos.
06-09-2015, 10:41 AM
Definitely a long range gun here
NO SBR's on this one
06-09-2015, 04:03 PM
NugginFutz Wrote:Love it! Is that a Pump Action or Single Shot?definitely a pump action
06-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Hahaha!
06-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Can I get a Bullpup version?
06-09-2015, 07:09 PM
What's the recoil and blow-back like with that muzzle device?
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
LRRPF52 Wrote:What's the recoil and blow-back like with that muzzle device? I would guess it depends of the size of the load!
06-10-2015, 01:34 AM
I don't know if I want one or not. I'm afraid the accuracy might be crappy.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
06-10-2015, 01:48 AM
What type chamber does that come with, or should I say chamber pot....
06-10-2015, 02:57 AM
Blow back is - optional- your call. I'd call this one a single shot, maybe a double dumper. The red dot is about right for 15" shoots. Aim straight, tell the wife to clean up afterwards.
06-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Its got a bump fire stock on it and definately opt for the larger gas port
NugginFutz Wrote:Love it! Is that a Pump Action or Single Shot?
06-10-2015, 10:55 AM
You will definately be workin up a load to use that thing
06-10-2015, 04:35 PM
ok whos the genious that SBR'd a poop gun??
06-10-2015, 07:12 PM
You'd want to stand back when shooting a hot load. The muzzle blast can be messy, eye protection is highly recommended.
06-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Do they make a suppressor for that thread pitch
06-10-2015, 08:16 PM
If the ATF catches you with that you'll be in a world of shit!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|