04-07-2015, 01:29 AM
AR Magazine speed loader: https://youtu.be/vf76iM1E3fk
Saw this on another forum sorry if it's a repost.
Saw this on another forum sorry if it's a repost.
|
fast reload
|
|
04-07-2015, 01:29 AM
AR Magazine speed loader: https://youtu.be/vf76iM1E3fk
Saw this on another forum sorry if it's a repost.
04-07-2015, 08:26 AM
I'd love to have one. Unfortunately there are two problems that preclude me from getting one.
1.) If someone does make them for sale they'll likely get sued to infinity by "Maglula Ltd.". That design has been around for a long time, and is patented by "Maglula". http://www.maglula.com/product/ar15-m16-...-5-56-223/ The name "Benchloader" is also trademarked to Maglula, so they could call it something else--- but they'd still get hit for patent infringement. 2.) Maglula insists on attempting to become independently wealthy on every single benchloader transaction. I would have bought one from them years ago, but I refuse on general principle to pay over 400 dollars for a piece of grooved plastic! Awesome idea, but the price? That's just obscene! :mad: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/541932/...d-magazine I frown rather severely on bootleg knockoffs, but in this one particular incidence, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they did get bootlegged. Heck, I'd probably even buy one....
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
04-07-2015, 05:25 PM
some guy on a forum made one with hi's cnc machine and is offering them up for $20 +shipping on a forum.
04-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Wow, I have never paid any attention to maglula products but what they charge for that thing is beyond obscene! Now I know why I saved all of those stripper clips and reuse them.
04-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Kikn Wrote:some guy on a forum made one with hi's cnc machine and is offering them up for $20 +shipping on a forum. PM sent.LOL
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
04-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Variable Wrote:PM sent.LOL replied
04-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Variable Wrote:I'd love to have one. Unfortunately there are two problems that preclude me from getting one. Well, if it's been around a "long time" maybe it's not under patent protection anymore. For applications filed before June 8, 1995 and for patents that were still in force on June 8, 1995, the patent term is either 17 years from the issue date or 20 years from the filing date of the earliest U.S. or international (PCT) application to which priority is claimed (excluding provisional applications), the longer term applying.
My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle
04-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Savage Shooter Wrote:Well, if it's been around a "long time" maybe it's not under patent protection anymore. For applications filed before June 8, 1995 and for patents that were still in force on June 8, 1995, the patent term is either 17 years from the issue date or 20 years from the filing date of the earliest U.S. or international (PCT) application to which priority is claimed (excluding provisional applications), the longer term applying. The patent was originally filed in 2002, and is currently under an 8 year renewal, which began Oct 5, 2013. So, yes, it is current. Patent Information Also on file, in Israel.
04-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Variable Wrote:I'd love to have one. Unfortunately there are two problems that preclude me from getting one. Government contracts! Can't be sold on the open market cheaper than they sell to the .gov's!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
Well.....
![]() ![]() ![]() Works just fine.... ![]() Thank you Kikn!!!!!!!!!
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
05-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Holy C$*%&)&*(*$% batman....I thought you were kidding about the $400+ price point. Are they crazy?? For that kind of money I would hire my kids to load for me.
Variable.....is that the $20 model? I like it....
05-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Predmilitia Wrote:Holy C$*%&)&*(*$% batman....I thought you were kidding about the $400+ price point. Are they crazy?? For that kind of money I would hire my kids to load for me. I know, right!?!? ![]() Yep, that's the $20 dollar model. It was $30 with shipping. I blurred out my initials in the pics. I normally don't approve of bootlegs, but I made an exception in this case.LOL The price difference adds up to a lot of ammo to fill the mags with....
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
05-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Variable Wrote:Well..... Awesome!! Have you had a chance to try out out with the grendel yet to see if it works?
05-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Kikn Wrote:Awesome!! Have you had a chance to try out out with the grendel yet to see if it works? I just did. The Grendel case is a "no-go" because the groove width is sized to keep 5.56 centered. 6.5 Grendel cases are too fat to fit in the ammo "channel". I guess we'll need a Grendel loader next.LOL
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
05-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Bummer. I saw one of the posts that someone requested he make it for the 6.8 SPC not sure if he did or not. But if there was enough interest in sure he could be persuaded to make a batch.
05-28-2015, 11:20 PM
Kikn Wrote:Bummer. I saw one of the posts that someone requested he make it for the 6.8 SPC not sure if he did or not. But if there was enough interest in sure he could be persuaded to make a batch. Well, I'm trying real hard not to spend money at the moment, but if you can get him to make a Grendel version I'll get one. Maybe I can talk one other guy on this end into getting one as well.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Let me shoot him a pm and see what he needs to make it and how many to make it worth his while.
Sent him a pm. His website says he's on vacation maybe he will see it
05-29-2015, 04:46 PM
He responded back and was interested in making some for the grendel. He had other orders to fulfill then he could start working on it. So no time frame or order limit as of yet.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|