Posts: 61
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2015
First let me apologize for having my business name so prominent on the handguard. I am NOT trying to spam, just trying to show my new toy and her beautiful Cerekote job. This is a cobranded Layke Tactical receiver set with 18" McGowen 1/8 twist barrel, Luth-AR MBA-1 stock and Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 scope.
I am so in love with this platform and caliber. I have wanted a Grendel for years, but never got around to buying one. Now I regret not having it for all these years.
Yoda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6533[/ATTACH]
Posts: 671
Threads: 75
Joined: Sep 2014
I like that, nicely done. Look forward to the range report.
Posts: 129
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2014
Very nice looking gun. Did you do the cerekote job?
Posts: 61
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2015
achristian8 Wrote:Very nice looking gun. Did you do the cerekote job?
No, I had it done by Johnson customs here in Oregon
Posts: 32
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2015
Sweet! Liked the matching scope cerekote.
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
Very nice hunting stick. Those custom handguards are fun.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
Posts: 118
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2013
Looks great, what scope mount is that?
Posts: 61
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2015
Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42. Really good scope for the money.
Posts: 500
Threads: 11
Joined: Aug 2014
Nice build, what part of Oregon?
Posts: 61
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 500
Threads: 11
Joined: Aug 2014
Predmilitia Wrote:Eugene, West central
Bet there's some pretty scenic shooting spots down there
Posts: 54
Threads: 6
Joined: Jan 2015
Nice job on the Cerakote
Predmilitia Wrote:First let me apologize for having my business name so prominent on the handguard. I am NOT trying to spam, just trying to show my new toy and her beautiful Cerekote job. This is a cobranded Layke Tactical receiver set with 18" McGowen 1/8 twist barrel, Luth-AR MBA-1 stock and Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 scope.
I am so in love with this platform and caliber. I have wanted a Grendel for years, but never got around to buying one. Now I regret not having it for all these years.
Yoda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6533[/ATTACH]