05-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Finally had a chance to sight in and try out my new brass catcher . Rifle is an AA 2007 Hunter 20" model, my grocery getter.
http://www.catchyourbrass.com/
I put a Leupold 1 x 4 x 20 w/ the heavy reticle on the rifle some time back. Only bore sighted until today. The low power and heavy reticle aren't exactly a bench optic, but are in line with what I want the rifle for. Took some adjustment as the bead isn't too fine so to speak.
I also installed my brass catcher using one of the bars to clear my dovetail bolts on the flattop rail.
![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/C12DF01E157F3E6/standard.jpg)
![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/B04FDEC699885C7/standard.jpg)
The catcher is easy to put into the correct position. It has the cage above, and a plastic stiffener in the bottom to make it hold a box shape and put the opening in the right place by the ejection.
http://www.catchyourbrass.com/
I put a Leupold 1 x 4 x 20 w/ the heavy reticle on the rifle some time back. Only bore sighted until today. The low power and heavy reticle aren't exactly a bench optic, but are in line with what I want the rifle for. Took some adjustment as the bead isn't too fine so to speak.
I also installed my brass catcher using one of the bars to clear my dovetail bolts on the flattop rail.
![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/C12DF01E157F3E6/standard.jpg)
![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/B04FDEC699885C7/standard.jpg)
The catcher is easy to put into the correct position. It has the cage above, and a plastic stiffener in the bottom to make it hold a box shape and put the opening in the right place by the ejection.


![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/D0692022FCC373C/standard.jpg)
![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/836607DFC93C598/standard.jpg)
![[Image: standard.jpg]](http://www.fototime.com/6E54E748F2A6A5B/standard.jpg)