Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First time for her
#1
My Wife made it look all to easy out too 600 yds, Her first time since AF basic with 6,5G
Reply
#2
The first time I took my wife to a range she burned through like 400 rounds of Grendel. AND she kept looking for a happy switch. Army training dont cha know. Seriously, I think I live maybe 40 min from that range; will get together with you guys next month.
Reply
#3
I have a hard time keeping my wife supplied with 45 ACP and 308 for shooting. She will go through a lot of it every chance she gets!
Reply
#4
Your'e a lucky guy S 180- better start on YOUR rifle Build ,asap!
Reply
#5
That looks like an enthusiastic Grendelier!

If you're lucky, she'll out shoot you!
Reply
#6
Drift Wrote:The first time I took my wife to a range she burned through like 400 rounds of Grendel. AND she kept looking for a happy switch. Army training dont cha know. Seriously, I think I live maybe 40 min from that range; will get together with you guys next month.

She keep thanking me after we left for building a chamber she liked and is nice on her shoulder, ammo is like nickels to her at the Hard Rock, yesterday was 50rds acp, 100 22lr, 60 6.5 got go back to work to buy more.
Reply
#7
That's awesome!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)