Just finished my grendel build!
16" Sabre Defence chrome lined barrel Mid Length gas
Rainier Arms Billet upper
Quentin Defense billet lower
Spikes Tactical trigger kit
Y/M Auto Carrier with Sabre Defence bolt
Midwest Industries Rail
Vltor mil spec stock
Zeiss 3-9x40 Conquest scope
Adm mount for scope
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
nice build, hows it shoot?
nice stick!! now we need a range report
Will find that out next week, unfired as of yet.
Posts: 2,412
Threads: 31
Joined: Mar 2011
Looks great, I hope it shoots great too!
Posts: 145
Threads: 15
Joined: Nov 2014
I don't understand the short barrel and the scope and bipod. Is your intention to shoot 300 yards in competition or down the hall? The 2 don't mix.
Posts: 267
Threads: 18
Joined: Dec 2013
lwminton Wrote:I don't understand the short barrel and the scope and bipod. Is your intention to shoot 300 yards in competition or down the hall? The 2 don't mix.
Man you're trollin' deeeeeeep.
Posts: 3,654
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2013
Very nice indeed.
What do you think about that Quentin lower, I've never heard of it before?
Posts: 328
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2012
Adam Lilja Wrote:Man you're trollin' deeeeeeep.
spot on, Adam, and funny, too.
enjoy your shooter, Georgio. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have with mine.
Posts: 2,737
Threads: 44
Joined: Aug 2013
11-24-2014, 12:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 01:18 AM by NugginFutz.)
Adam Lilja Wrote:Man you're trollin' deeeeeeep.
+1
All three of this guys posts have been dedicated to taking issue with the OP's choice of optics, and all on 2-3 year-old posts. Really sounds like a shallow viewpoint, to me. Nothing deep about the thought process, as far as I see.