Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I decided to try shooting at 200 yards...
#61
I crossed enemy lines last night I'm in commiefornia...
Reply
#62
No pigs today...
They were on the state park side of the fence so we were not allowed to shoot them...
We will try again tomorrow then I have go home...
Reply
#63
DIANEB Wrote:No pigs today...
They were on the state park side of the fence so we were not allowed to shoot them...
We will try again tomorrow then I have go home...
Pigs aren't stupid, they learn! Sometime ago a forum member from the Great State of Texas wrote that he watched about 50 pigs move from one no hunting ranch to another until he got bored and went home. Dang big shot lawyers, etc that buy land in the country so that they can post it as 'No Hunting sanctuaries' to "protect" the wildlife.
"A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.
Reply
#64
Shot a hog today...
https://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthre...shot-a-hog
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)