02-02-2018, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018, 06:29 PM by brockkl.)
Well, good news. Finally got hooked up to the medical equipment, and it's not even a burr. It's a machining pigtail, actually just stuck in the gas port. So when I get home, I'll knock it out with a dental pick. Correction, I just did it with a paper clip. Sweet. Now it's just a hole, even though it looks similar in the picture.
Give me a little credit guys. Maybe youre thinking I pushed in front of a patient going for a procedure? Using sterile equipment from surgery stores? Naw I went to the surgery manager who was able to scrounge up a scope that failed qc, and was about to go back to the manufacturer. He operated it and we never entered the sterile area. Steel in an MRI? You couldnt get in the room before it jumped out of my hands. Anyway the resolution was phenomenal, my scope just saw a bright spot where this one showed a sliver hanging out of the gas port. Oh and reinforced my impression that they really dont want to hear from me again. I get the distinct impression that this time they sent me a more polished highly finished barrel from a special stock . Hopefully Ill be able to test this week end
Only kidding of course. I thought of the mri because i just read an article about a patient who was killed by a flying steel O2 tank that was allowed into the mri room.
Dcommoncents Wrote:Only kidding of course. I thought of the mri because i just read an article about a patient who was killed by a flying steel O2 tank that was allowed into the mri room.
Saw that. They're going to prosecute the staff members who assured the tech everything was switched OFF.
Just got a heavy Bear Creek SS 20" spiral-flute with bolt from Primary Arms for $165. It looks beautiful. This is my first build--this forum has been handy--thanks!