Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just because: my 6.5G 11.5" SBR
#21
Variable Wrote:Man, I love that paint job! That looks really great! What paints did you use?

I used Aervoe. Base coat of Sand, followed by shots of Highland and Olive Drab through camo netting. Painting literally took 20 minutes with almost no prep. I just wiped down a few oily areas with degreaser and blew the dust off.
Reply
#22
How 'bout an ACOG on there...

[Image: 65sbr_painted_acog_1200px.jpg]
Reply
#23
That looks nice!
Reply
#24
...and a Vortex SPARC on a Burkett offset mount.

[Image: 65sbr_tilt_1200px.png]
Reply
#25
It does look sweet!
Reply
#26
Any updates on how its shooting, loads and velocities?!!
Reply
#27
Shoots great - right around MOA. MV is 2185 or thereabouts.

I'm just shooting 123gr SST factory ammo for now, but am trying to gather components to load the new Berger 130gr AR hybrids. Can't argue with a .290 G7 BC in an AR-maglength friendly 6.5 bullet!
Reply
#28
I hear ya! Thats not bad velocities for a 12" barrel. Im still waiting on one, BHW said last week probably going to be mid May. They had a tooling problem. Thanks for the info!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)