You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
|
Post your Camo job Grendels!
|
|
04-03-2014, 06:57 PM
CPT.CRAZY Wrote:Tools, is that done with lace like an old school low rider? stencil was gothic pantyhose lol
04-03-2014, 11:10 PM
toolsofthetrade Wrote:stencil was gothic pantyhose lol Looks cool, never thought of using a technique like that on a gun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
04-03-2014, 11:25 PM
04-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Tools, you are the best! Granny undies from 1899 ! Awesome pattern! Dude. Laff all day ---- cool stuff.
04-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Another round of awesome camo patterns on page 2.
04-03-2014, 11:36 PM
I now own an Airbrush kit= lookout!
04-03-2014, 11:48 PM
dmsims21 Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4925[/ATTACH] I think I am looking at your Muzzle Loader in 3D... That will really make a deer stop like when they see head lights!
04-04-2014, 06:39 AM
For whatever reason, I can't seem to attach the photo, but here is the thread I posted here a while back on my camo build:
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...#post64608
04-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Holy Smoke! my research into a cool yet effective camo pattern for a weapon scaled paint job via google led to a late night of surfing. I found some really cool web sites, and of all places, Cabellas, showing all of their camo patterns. Lots of companies have stencils of all kinds available for sale, (Google- Camo paint stencils), and also many free downloadable stencil patterns. I stumbled into the current controversy over military camo patterns and imminent testing and adoption of a new mil-spec camoflague. Very cool reading. Check out http://www.hyperstealth.com and especially http://www.hyperstealth.com/c3/ for pix of testing various patterns in both daylight and under infrared night illumination.
04-12-2014, 03:37 PM
P.S. Sportsmans Guide has a package of mil-spec paint available D4M-597392 6 cans digital camo paint. $22.49-$24.99 if you read the specs on the paint it really sounds durable. AERVOE is a mil-paint contractor. compare to Brownells their price is over $9.00/can. I have to go there too as I want more woodland/ grassland colors for intended use in Illinois and Wisconsin woods & fields.
04-14-2014, 04:53 AM
Duracoat, airbrush, and a laundry bag
04-15-2014, 12:46 PM
toolsofthetrade Wrote:stencil was gothic pantyhose lolHey where did you find the goth pantyhose at? If looked at a few stores and can't find them. After painting how many uses do you get from them?
04-15-2014, 07:05 PM
I asked to borrow some from my daughter and said I would give them back when I'm done and got punched. Guess she didn't find it so funny and said she doesn't have any like that.
Then she said to get them from Victoria Secret. If you don't find what your looking for at least you find something worth looking at. My Wife then asked what the hell, from guns to this I said, yup!!!![]() http://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/hosiery
04-15-2014, 08:45 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goth-Cobweb-Spid...5d2f8eacf2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/T11-FRENCH-GOTHI...0421405884 pretty sure these are the ones I used http://www.dysfunctionaldoll.com/Black-F...B005GLIEPQ research to find them could take me HOURS! lol
04-16-2014, 06:23 PM
LOL... to funny guys! Thanks for the links and info. Im looking for some for cerakote. I have some different ones but I like the goth look on those! I may just go to victoria secret just for fun!
04-17-2014, 01:51 AM
It sure will be sexy....
04-19-2014, 02:54 AM
Mine is still in being hydro dipped, I went with True Timber MC2 over white for my Grendel and the same camo over pink for my wifes 5.56. They look really cool. He had a little trouble getting the paint to stick on my scope so soon they will be back home.
04-22-2014, 03:20 AM
Here she is
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5074[/ATTACH]
04-22-2014, 03:33 AM
wiersy111 Wrote:Here she is Another work of art ,great looking rifle. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[Image: b83h.jpg]](http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/856/b83h.jpg)
![[Image: v1ps.jpg]](http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/689/v1ps.jpg)

![[Image: Picture259.jpg]](http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/krotty/My%20work/Picture259.jpg)
![[Image: Picture258.jpg]](http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/krotty/My%20work/Picture258.jpg)
I said, yup!!!