11-15-2013, 04:06 AM
Everett, WA 98203. Also how important is it to send the bolt to lilja just got my LBC today?
|
Lilja Barrel Group Buy - Shipping
|
|
11-15-2013, 04:06 AM
Everett, WA 98203. Also how important is it to send the bolt to lilja just got my LBC today?
11-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Direct shipment to my address thanks.
11-15-2013, 05:09 AM
Miami, Fl 33144 Happy to group ship if anybody is near me.
11-15-2013, 05:31 AM
Nobull, it might be faster if it's shipped to you. I can meet you in MT Vernon or further south.
Sugabat Sed Pefecidamus 5B89
The only time you've used too much HE is when you're in the frag zone.
11-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:Everett, WA 98203. Also how important is it to send the bolt to lilja just got my LBC today? Unless your trying to get the last .01MOA of accuracy out of the barrel I wouldn't suggest it. Most of us, including me, aren't capable of seeing a difference. Sending several bolts to Lilja is only going to slow down the process.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
11-17-2013, 04:31 PM
I guess we can have the barrels to be cerekoted sent as a group to LRRPF52. From there to Virginia Beach. #56
11-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Dock Wrote:I guess we can have the barrels to be cerekoted sent as a group to LRRPF52. From there to Virginia Beach. #56 There are a number of barrels coming to me first, then being shipped to their owners after I'm done Cerakoting them.
11-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Can I ship my bolts to Lilja for headspacing? I have them ready to go, please let me know. If I don't hear back by the end of the day I'll give Lilja a call. I changed my preference to LBC via email on the 14th, but did not get a reply back....
11-20-2013, 03:40 PM
calshipbuilder Wrote:Can I ship my bolts to Lilja for headspacing? I have them ready to go, please let me know. If I don't hear back by the end of the day I'll give Lilja a call. I changed my preference to LBC via email on the 14th, but did not get a reply back.... I never got an email from you about this, man. I can change your preference to LBC or provided. Again the more bolts we send in the more it's going to slow down the process.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
11-20-2013, 04:17 PM
It doesn't matter or help to send a bolt. They are head spacing to the Grendel .135 +/- .001. I think if it makes people feel better send it but there isn't a need. Like Cory said, something to slow down the process, they use 1 master bolt so they all come out the same. All they will do is stick a go/no-go gauge in the chamber with your bolt then pull it out. They will do the same thing with there master bolt anyhow.
11-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Tedward Wrote:It doesn't matter or help to send a bolt. They are head spacing to the Grendel .135 +/- .001. I think if it makes people feel better send it but there isn't a need. Like Cory said, something to slow down the process, they use 1 master bolt so they all come out the same. All they will do is stick a go/no-go gauge in the chamber with your bolt then pull it out. They will do the same thing with there master bolt anyhow. This is true for their in stock barrels. Not for the Grendel in respect to Lilja's process. Lilja will be chambering your barrel with the bolt you specified be it AA, LBC, MF, or if you're one of the few sending a bolt.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
11-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Sorry double post.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
11-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Sent you an email, see if it worked this time. Just need to know the process for shipping them out
cory Wrote:I never got an email from you about this, man. I can change your preference to LBC or provided.
11-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Anybody in the San Antonio/hill country area?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|