08-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Dust Wrote:Pardon my French, but their website designer needs to be fired.What french? lmao
A320pylt
|
My Model 1 6.5
|
|
08-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Dust Wrote:Pardon my French, but their website designer needs to be fired.What french? lmao A320pylt
08-23-2012, 08:49 PM
There are dozens of options that are not specified on the web. When I called, I asked how to handle it. They indicated order the closest thing, then put the additional options in the comment or call and have them add. Worked fine, maybe they have a better option now.
The whole catalog is available in pdf form, and has more options, especially for Grendel stuff.
08-27-2012, 12:55 AM
I emailed them a few days ago, but haven't gotten a reply yet. I DLed the pdf, but all I saw that wasn't listed on the site was a .204 upper.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|