07-01-2021, 12:56 AM
I was able to pick up some CCI 41s at MidwayUSA as well.
|
Primer Availability
|
|
07-01-2021, 12:56 AM
I was able to pick up some CCI 41s at MidwayUSA as well.
07-01-2021, 02:52 AM
I managed to get 1k CCI 450s from Brownells yesterday. I reload the Midway page at least twenty times a day so I don't know how I'm missing all their drops. All I ever see pop up are the .50 BMG ones
07-01-2021, 02:01 PM
41's at Midway this morning. surprised they were still there!
07-01-2021, 05:49 PM
They come in and out. I think they're dropping a few at a time to try to spread them around. Keep checking and guys keep posting what you see. I sent some SRMs to my future SIL on Monday and some LR and LP this morning. After placing my order I reloaded the page to confirm before posting the availability here but both showed OOS. Sorry!
He's set for now and so am I so I'll be on the lookout for you guys. If you post what you need I'll try to PM you since those pop up quicker for you.
07-01-2021, 05:51 PM
They come in and out. I think they're dropping a few at a time to try to spread them around. Keep checking and guys keep posting what you see. I sent some SRMs to my future SIL on Monday and some LR and LP this morning. After placing my order I reloaded the page to confirm before posting the availability here but both showed OOS. Sorry!
He's set for now and so am I so I'll be on the lookout for you guys. If you post what you need I'll try to PM you since those pop up quicker for you.
07-02-2021, 01:57 AM
Managed to score some CCI 41s from Midway today. Price was a little eye watering but I won't complain too much as it's still much cheaper to load my own 5.56 at about 12.5 cents a primer and I can't even find 6.5 Grendel anywhere. I'm guessing if I could find factory loaded 6.5 Grendel it would still be a dollar or better a round.
It hurts less when you combine the hazmat with some powder and get the free shipping... but only slightly.
Yep, over $1 for the "cheap" stuff.
07-02-2021, 03:58 AM
I'd love to combine primer drops with something else but I've found if I take the time to try and do that then whatever primers are in my cart will disappear before I can checkout. The only way I've been able to get them online is to put them in my cart as soon as I see them available and checkout as fast as humanly and technologically possible.
07-02-2021, 01:28 PM
Midway- Federal LP, LR, and SP right now. Go get them!
07-06-2021, 04:20 PM
41's at Midway again today .
07-06-2021, 07:45 PM
sundowner Wrote:41's at Midway again today . Still available as of 15:43 EDT July 6th. Unfortunately, there is now also a time limit youre allowed to order. 1 Brick every 7 days! F-me!
07-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Amazingly enough, still available at 6:00 pm. Got me a brick.
07-07-2021, 03:18 AM
Harpoon1 Wrote:Still available as of 15:43 EDT July 6th. Yeah it sucks but I can respect why they are doing it that way. Helps to prevent people buying for resale and gives more people a chance to get at least some. I've been able to get 3k worth of primers in the last week or so. The one's from Brownell's haven't shipped yet but Midway has shipped the 41's I bought last week and the CCI 500s I bought today. That should keep me shooting for at least a few months.
07-07-2021, 08:58 PM
Midway has cci #41 primers again , just got a brick .
07-07-2021, 10:04 PM
Larry ships a 2x3x6 brick of primers in a 5x8x18 box. I wonder if that's supposed to help us feel like we got something more for the money.
Let's go Brandon!
07-07-2021, 11:02 PM
StoneHendge Wrote:Larry ships a 2x3x6 brick of primers in a 5x8x18 box. I wonder if that's supposed to help us feel like we got something more for the money. Mine were in the 5x8x18 box like yours but that box was in an even larger 10x10x20 box over-stuffed with those green air-pillows as packing material.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
07-08-2021, 01:41 AM
Mine have also come in big 5x8x18 boxes .
07-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the heads up guys! Midway has 41s again. (7-10-21) First primers Ive been able to get my hands on in a good long while.
07-13-2021, 03:28 PM
Ran across some Winchester SRP #41 at Sportsmans Warehouse. They were limiting people to 2 boxes (100 ea box) but the price was 4.59 so not bad at all. They seem to be coming in ever so slowly. Saw some CCI 450s in Kansas a couple weeks ago too although the store wanted $130 out the door for a brick.
07-14-2021, 01:19 PM
I picked up 5k for less than 0.065 per the other day. That included haz/ship.
Those pesky bots are falling down on the job.....:p |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|