howa mini bottom metal
#21
I'm all bout a blind mag.

Exciting times too be a grendel lover gents.
Reply
#22
I would figure out a cost per unit, and post in the Group Buy section with the cost, and number of units required for sale before you make the run.

Might be wise to wait for the new Magazine, or at least be prepared to make a second run with the conversion plate.
Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
Reply
#23
Sticks Wrote:I would figure out a cost per unit, and post in the Group Buy section with the cost, and number of units required for sale before you make the run.

Might be wise to wait for the new Magazine, or at least be prepared to make a second run with the conversion plate.

I actually already made a first run, I needed the parts for myself and ran all the extra material while I had the setup in the machine.
Reply
#24
I can get a local gunsmith to inlet a stock, I can't get them to make bottom metal for a Howa Mini. Let me know when you're ready to take my money. Wink

Thanks, Dinny
Reply
#25
I appreciate your confidence, I am chomping at the bit to get hold of the new magazine too.
Reply
#26
Hey Gents : I am new here and am loving this site and just put together a 6.5 Howa mini action in a Boyds pro varmint stock . Hokey , I would love to get one of those metal floor plates if you have any left ? Please let me know . Thanks Drew
Reply
#27
drewsbow Wrote:Hey Gents : I am new here and am loving this site and just put together a 6.5 Howa mini action in a Boyds pro varmint stock . Hokey , I would love to get one of those metal floor plates if you have any left ? Please let me know . Thanks Drew

Check your inbox ,I sent you a PM about availability.
Reply
#28
PM sent to you
Reply
#29
Lone Hunter Wrote:PM sent to you

Got it, I replied directly.
Reply
#30
anything on the blind mad yet?
Reply
#31
stumpjumper3d Wrote:anything on the blind mad yet?

While I already have a crude prototype that uses a cut down magazine to feed from. I have kicked around 3d printing one as well.

I really need to have a box bent from sheet metal to make it cost effective.

I really want something that is totally reliable and doesn't cost too much to produce and sell.
Reply
#32
I don't really have a timeline for the blind mag project because I only work on this stuff in my spare time, apart from my regular job.
Reply
#33
Thanks order complete
Reply
#34
HokeyPokeyKid Wrote:I don't really have a timeline for the blind mag project because I only work on this stuff in my spare time, apart from my regular job.

Hey buddy if you end up making a bottom metal that works with a new mag box or a modified stock 1 Id take 1 too. Keep on tinkering
Reply
#35
Can't wait to get my bottom metal I purchased from you sir.

Saved enough money buying yours to afford the 20moa rail on this check as well.
Reply
#36
A5BLASTER Wrote:Can't wait to get my bottom metal I purchased from you sir.

Saved enough money buying yours to afford the 20moa rail on this check as well.

Sounds like a winning deal , it will be on its way Monday. I'll send you a tracking number as soon as its in the system.
Reply
#37
Stevil Wrote:Hey buddy if you end up making a bottom metal that works with a new mag box or a modified stock 1 Id take 1 too. Keep on tinkering

I will always keep on tinkering, after 22 years of working the same job it's time I use my skillset for myself.
I definitely want to parlay these endeavors into my only job eventually.
Reply
#38
How about a a Howa lower that takes AR magsWink
Reply
#39
Texas Wrote:How about a a Howa lower that takes AR magsWink

I already made a blueprint for a magwell that works with AR15 mags, it would require stock inletting to fit.

I haven't moved on with the project because the AR mags limit COAL too much and I was going to wait for LSI to release their new longer magazine first.
Reply
#40
HokeyPokeyKid Wrote:I already made a blueprint for a magwell that works with AR15 mags, it would require stock inletting to fit.

I haven't moved on with the project because the AR mags limit COAL too much and I was going to wait for LSI to release their new longer magazine first.

A bolt action with ar15 mags, gag choke vomit gag gag choke vomit.

I know everyone's taste are different but I'm sorry why limit a bolt action too ar15 mag coal limits? The whole reason for a bolt grendel is too get a stronger action and a mag that allows more room for handloads.

I honestly think this is the reason the ruger grendel doesn't get much press or reviews, because it uses ar15 mags.

Just my personal thoughts and feelings about bolt rifles and ar15 mags.

I'm so ready for the new howa mag too come out.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)