Posts: 97
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2016
Ateup Wrote:Look how easy the barrel installs with the barrel nut adapter that comes with the Odin handguards. I haven't bought one yet but I'll be getting the 02 lite 15.5 for my odin 20"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJTf4M5-xU
I think I may be going with the 15.5" O2 Lite handguard!
Posts: 25
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2016
bigdaddyflo Wrote:I think I may be going with the 15.5" O2 Lite handguard!
Mine arrives tomorrow and my build should be complete tomorrow night. Pics to follow.
Posts: 604
Threads: 45
Joined: Nov 2016
Is the 02 durable? Ive seen them and they do look VERY light but also kinda flimsy to? Am I decieved? Might also want to look at the ALG HG's I'm considering the V0.
https://algdefense.com/ergonomic-modular-rail.html I'm going through same process and have a thread posted in the "semi auto" section. If your interested.
Posts: 25
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2016
The Profit Joseph Sith Wrote:Is the 02 durable? Ive seen them and they do look VERY light but also kinda flimsy to? Am I decieved? Might also want to look at the ALG HG's I'm considering the V0. https://algdefense.com/ergonomic-modular-rail.html I'm going through same process and have a thread posted in the "semi auto" section. If your interested.
Solid as a rock. Feels as solid as ones 2x the weight.
Posts: 25
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2016
Odin Works O2 Lite Forend Rail Failure Analysis Part I The Drop Tests 300 AAC Blackout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2NoZgUQ5M
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2017
Faxon Firearms makes a 15" carbon fiber handguard with Mlok.
http://faxonfirearms.com/streamline-carb...rds-m-lok/
Posts: 97
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2016
02-15-2017, 08:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 08:35 PM by bigdaddyflo.)
I've watched the "torture test" and was impressed - I would never drop my hand guard or rifle from the roof of my house - but If I had to, this thing looks like it would hold up. I was really impressed by the video.
I have decided to go with the O2/15.5" and will be ordering it soon. I am planning to cerakote the lower/upper/hand guard the same color - just haven't decided on which color!
Posts: 25
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2016
bigdaddyflo Wrote:I've watched the "torture test" and was impressed - I would never drop my hand guard or rifle from the roof of my house - but If I had to, this thing looks like it would hold up. I was really impressed by the video.
I have decided to go with the O2/15.5" and will be ordering it soon. I am planning to cerakote the lower/upper/hand guard the same color - just haven't decided on which color!
Not having to time it was a big draw for me.