Quote: Thanks for your detailed report. I want a CZ527 badly[SIZE="3"], [/SIZE]chambered in 6.5 Grendel.
I will trade you, yours for mine. Though, I guess I might get in to trouble if I did.
Buck2732
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA

