11-06-2014, 01:38 PM
BUYER BEWARE!!!
I ordered a Sabre barrel from red X that turned out to be basically throatless. Couldn't fire anything loaded anywhere near factory length with out wild pressure problems and blown primers. I attempted many, many times to contact them over the course of a month and a half but they did not once respond to my calls or emails. I honestly wasn't expecting much, if anything, from them but their non-existent customer service has guaranteed they will not receive another penny from me.
I replaced the barrel with one from Precision Firearms made from a Sabre blank that was finished chambered, head spaced, threaded and melonited to my specifications for just $75 more than what I paid for the barrel from red x.
I ordered a Sabre barrel from red X that turned out to be basically throatless. Couldn't fire anything loaded anywhere near factory length with out wild pressure problems and blown primers. I attempted many, many times to contact them over the course of a month and a half but they did not once respond to my calls or emails. I honestly wasn't expecting much, if anything, from them but their non-existent customer service has guaranteed they will not receive another penny from me.
I replaced the barrel with one from Precision Firearms made from a Sabre blank that was finished chambered, head spaced, threaded and melonited to my specifications for just $75 more than what I paid for the barrel from red x.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

