Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL
#7
cool thanks guys. I tried out 5 rounds of 123 SST loaded 2.290 with 28grains 8208 this morning before work while the wind was calm. They fed fine in my ACS mag. I had my chamber worked on to allow me to load mag length. My chamber max COAL using a 123 SST is 2.235 now. Mark advised to back them up off the lands .004-.006 to stay out of pressure danger. So that puts me at about 2.290. Glad they all fed fine. I only shot 4 rounds but got a 1 inch group with one right in the center of the bulls. First round of experimentation looks positive. I will load up some more and see if I can replicate the results I had this morning with 28 grains 8208.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by hydrotech - 10-30-2014, 07:09 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by ricsmall - 10-30-2014, 08:52 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by bwaites - 10-30-2014, 09:28 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by hydrotech - 10-30-2014, 10:53 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by LRRPF52 - 10-30-2014, 11:01 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by NugginFutz - 10-31-2014, 02:54 AM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by hydrotech - 11-03-2014, 07:56 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by LRRPF52 - 11-04-2014, 06:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)