Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL
#3
ricsmall Wrote:I can load to 2.28 in mine. I have two. I modded one to get 2.3.

I have several, I can get 2.29-3 in them.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by hydrotech - 10-30-2014, 07:09 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by ricsmall - 10-30-2014, 08:52 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by bwaites - 10-30-2014, 09:28 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by hydrotech - 10-30-2014, 10:53 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by LRRPF52 - 10-30-2014, 11:01 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by NugginFutz - 10-31-2014, 02:54 AM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by hydrotech - 11-03-2014, 07:56 PM
6.5 grendel ASC mag COAL - by LRRPF52 - 11-04-2014, 06:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)