10-27-2014, 06:13 PM
Nice videos. You can see where the wind switched on you if you watch the streamers and the mirage. When it switched, you started impacting right. Reading and calling the wind is much more fun for me than shooting because I get to be in control mostly of what kind of performance will be result, as well as being able to watch it all happen.
I especially like getting new shooters on the guns and having them make 1st-round hits as far out as we can go, and rapid 2nd round corrections.
I especially like getting new shooters on the guns and having them make 1st-round hits as far out as we can go, and rapid 2nd round corrections.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
