Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
65 Receiver Set with Polymer mags from PF (HOPEFULLY)
#43
cory Wrote:Elander just released a Grendel specific magazine. It looks like the demand was there and still is.
For Grendel magazines that fit the standard AR15 receiver, yes, of course there's a demand.

But I was addressing the subject of this thread: Six8-type receivers and mags. I really don't see much of a market for that.
Quote:I'd agree we should acquire a 68 mag, but if it won't work I don't think this will be pointless. Is Magpul not expanding it's production capacity as we speak in a pmag market that has drastically diminished?
I have no idea. I checked their website, and the Pmags they offer are for rifles which are at least fairly popular, not for guns that may number in the dozens (like 6.5 Grendel Mini-30s, for example).

If the Six8 Pmags are incompatible with Grendel cartridges, how do you propose getting MagPul to develop a "Six5" magazine, when there is no assurance the market would ever be large enough for them to make an acceptable profit?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
65 Receiver Set with Polymer mags from PF (HOPEFULLY) - by stanc - 10-25-2014, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)