10-25-2014, 01:44 PM
I decided to sit back and let everyone else argue this one for a change. 
That being said-- Before I started my current lightweight build I was staring pretty hard at some stripped Six8 receiver sets that were for sale. Only two things held me back from buying a set to make a Grendel with.
1.) The receiver sets were pretty expensive.
2.) I had no concrete knowledge about wether the Six8 Pmags would plug and play flawlessly with the 6.5 Grendel round as-is, or if it'd be a sub-par waste of time.
Good, bad, or ugly.... If a nice receiver set (that I liked) was available AND there was a Lancer or Pmag that ran 6.5 flawlessly in that set, then I'd likely buy it.
I'm guessing it'd be a pretty hard row to hoe to get there, but I would bite if it were on the table.
That is all.

That being said-- Before I started my current lightweight build I was staring pretty hard at some stripped Six8 receiver sets that were for sale. Only two things held me back from buying a set to make a Grendel with.
1.) The receiver sets were pretty expensive.
2.) I had no concrete knowledge about wether the Six8 Pmags would plug and play flawlessly with the 6.5 Grendel round as-is, or if it'd be a sub-par waste of time.
Good, bad, or ugly.... If a nice receiver set (that I liked) was available AND there was a Lancer or Pmag that ran 6.5 flawlessly in that set, then I'd likely buy it.
I'm guessing it'd be a pretty hard row to hoe to get there, but I would bite if it were on the table.
That is all.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

