Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
65 Receiver Set with Polymer mags from PF (HOPEFULLY)
#25
stanc Wrote::confused: Now I am confused. I have no idea what relevance .30 RAR has to this discussion.

There would be no "splitting" the ammo market. A Six8-type platform would fire the same ammo as standard-receiver Grendel AR15s.

That's like saying no company should bring out a bolt-action or single-shot Grendel rifle because it'd split the ammo market. Most illogical.

I agree on all counts. Anything from Remington should be disregarded. Are they not known for crap like the 30 RAR. Bringing something to market only to turn their back on it and offer no support 6 months down the road.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
65 Receiver Set with Polymer mags from PF (HOPEFULLY) - by cory - 10-25-2014, 01:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)