10-23-2014, 09:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014, 10:58 AM by bigbear_98.)
Cabelas had some factory sst. I also found one box of the stuff I had. Two different lot numbers and the cabelas stuff was faster. I checked the tracking on my scope at 100 yards up to 35 Moa. That's as much as I could get on paper.
To add more confusion I got a new chrono. At 10' it read 2528 for the old load and 2566 for the new.
I don't know what else I can test to prove my theory. Any ideas?
I guess maybe I can video the targets at distance?
To add more confusion I got a new chrono. At 10' it read 2528 for the old load and 2566 for the new.
I don't know what else I can test to prove my theory. Any ideas?
I guess maybe I can video the targets at distance?

