Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grim Arms AR-10
#5
stanc Wrote:I don't care for that curved mag well, but the rest of the rifle looks great. Please do post a shooting report.

I like it. It blends nicely into the trigger guard. When I get a chance to shoot it I sure will.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Adam Lilja - 10-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by stanc - 10-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by LRRPF52 - 10-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Adam Lilja - 10-22-2014, 07:24 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Adam Lilja - 10-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by achristian8 - 10-22-2014, 08:35 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Buster - 10-22-2014, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)