Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grim Arms AR-10
#1
Hey guys

This is not a 6.5 Grendel or even an AR-15 but the guys from Grim Arms stopped by the shop today with their .308 AR-10 to show us. The smoothest best feeling AR-10 I've held. If you're in the market for one I would check these guys out. They are about the cheapest bare bones AR-10 you can buy, but the quality is great. Just under 8lbs. Machined from billet.

http://grimblades.com/grim-arms/specs/

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to go shoot it today, but they insist that they want to set up a shooting day or mail to rifle to us to test out. Not sure what they claim as far as accuracy but I'm sure its great!

Here's some pics of Mr. Lilja holding it:


[Image: 511b8aa766.jpg]

[Image: e59c4927ab.jpg]

[Image: d1b39a2692.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Adam Lilja - 10-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by stanc - 10-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by LRRPF52 - 10-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Adam Lilja - 10-22-2014, 07:24 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Adam Lilja - 10-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by achristian8 - 10-22-2014, 08:35 PM
Grim Arms AR-10 - by Buster - 10-22-2014, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)