10-21-2014, 02:57 AM
VASCAR2 Wrote:You may be right, I agree the 300 Blackout is a very simple conversion since the bolt is the same as 223/5.56. I assumed a new bolt and barrel extension/barrel would have to be designed and mated to the long stroke operating system of the Tavor.
From a business perspective I have no idea if a 6.5 Grendel Tavor conversion is financially feasible. Strange I always want things that are not available but I would buy a 6.5 Grendel Tavor before buying a 9 MM Tavor.
Roger that. I have zero interest in a 9mm Tavor, and I question the sense behind it. I've already been thinking about a 6.5 Grendel Tavor for a while now, once I saw the trigger upgrades they are doing on the Tavor. I am also thinking about handguard options for it to extend it out a little, and use a 20" barrel.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
