Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 in an other platform
#11
You may be right, I agree the 300 Blackout is a very simple conversion since the bolt is the same as 223/5.56. I assumed a new bolt and barrel extension/barrel would have to be designed and mated to the long stroke operating system of the Tavor.
From a business perspective I have no idea if a 6.5 Grendel Tavor conversion is financially feasible. Strange I always want things that are not available but I would buy a 6.5 Grendel Tavor before buying a 9 MM Tavor.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 in an other platform - by Ridgerider - 03-30-2014, 02:42 PM
6.5 in an other platform - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 09-02-2014, 11:38 AM
6.5 in an other platform - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 10-05-2014, 04:26 AM
6.5 in an other platform - by stanc - 10-05-2014, 07:36 AM
6.5 in an other platform - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 10-18-2014, 11:43 AM
6.5 in an other platform - by stanc - 10-18-2014, 02:27 PM
6.5 in an other platform - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 10-18-2014, 03:44 PM
6.5 in an other platform - by VASCAR2 - 10-19-2014, 02:02 PM
6.5 in an other platform - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
6.5 in an other platform - by VASCAR2 - 10-20-2014, 02:52 PM
6.5 in an other platform - by LRRPF52 - 10-21-2014, 02:57 AM
6.5 in an other platform - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 03-30-2014, 04:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)