09-22-2014, 06:12 PM
bigbear_98 Wrote:The bullet I am shooting is the SST. Ballistic AE is the app. My barrel shoots well. I am not getting wild groups or flyers. I sat two chronos up at 200 yards and shot through them to get the numbers I have.
I understand that this information combined with the comparison to my 308 seems as if I am trying to tear the round down. I have spent a lot of money on my rifle, and a lot of time shooting. Enough that I want this round to be successful.
I shouldn't have posted the 308/ Grendel I suppose. I just don't own a shorter 308, or longer Grendel to compare.
I'm happy to eat crow here. Now let's figure out what's going on, and get you squared away.
Have you tested your current scope to make sure it's tracking true?
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

