Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for my first Grendel
#20
My wife's reply's:1.) I would have to live to be 165 years of age to catch up to all my birthday and X-mas presents I have purchased for my self.
2.) She wants an STI pistol not a Grendel SBR.
3.) My son purchases his own toys and my daughter definitely would rather have money for college than a Grendel SBR. I'm not so sure on this one.
4.) She doesn't care if deer suffer but would gladly use it on me to stop my suffering.
5.) She knows I will never sell my children AKA"firearms" but I'm more than welcome to sell a kidney or any other body part.
6.) My wife has made a coalition with my buddies wives years ago to shut down our gun running practices. The DEA, and ATF could learn much from this coalition.
7.) My wife doesn't believe in gambling
8.) My wife won an M1A1 in a raffle and knows I never win at anything.
9.) My wife watches me lift weights and knows I'm not disabled but does believes I'm mentally incapacitated.
10.) She knows about this group buy and requires receipts.
11.) All of my friends make more money than me.
12.) Refer to line 2.)
13.) My wife shoots as much as I do so she knows how gun biology works.


The problem is I took my wife under my wing many decades ago and introduced her to the shooting world. She is now as gun savvy as any husband. So there will be a new STI sitting on her side of the safe before any SBR is sitting on mine.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for my first Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 09-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by usar_ds - 09-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by VASCAR2 - 09-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 09-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by usar_ds - 09-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Wheelhorse - 09-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 09-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 09-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by cory - 09-13-2014, 02:48 AM
Looking for my first Grendel - by montana - 09-13-2014, 04:56 AM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Dave Bob - 09-13-2014, 07:45 AM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Variable - 09-13-2014, 09:21 AM
Looking for my first Grendel - by montana - 09-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by cory - 09-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 09-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 09-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Variable - 09-14-2014, 10:15 AM
Looking for my first Grendel - by BjornF16 - 09-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by montana - 09-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by cory - 09-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by montana - 09-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Sputnik - 09-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Looking for my first Grendel - by Dr. Lee - 09-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Looking for my first Grendel - by tackdriver - 09-13-2014, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)