Poll: What gas length for a Grendel SBR
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
pistol
0%
0 0%
carbine
50.00%
7 50.00%
I like pie
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SBR gas system length
#4
kamrr4437 Wrote:But why do you want to use a cartridge thats a pretty good long range cartridge.

The same reason anyone SBRs something that shoots rifle cartridges. I can and I want to. The Grendel out of any length barrel is still going to be a 6.5 and moving pretty fast. The 5.56 or a pistol cartridge wouldn't compare. I have an SBR Uzi already anyway.

I don't have anything in .223 and I'm not adding that cartridge to my collection.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SBR gas system length - by Snew - 09-02-2011, 08:17 PM
SBR gas system length - by kamrr4437 - 09-02-2011, 09:58 PM
SBR gas system length - by stanc - 09-02-2011, 11:32 PM
SBR gas system length - by Snew - 09-03-2011, 11:33 PM
SBR gas system length - by Gunnutjoe - 09-06-2011, 06:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)